Request a Copy - Exemption Registry
Created by: Chase Henderson
Modified on: Sun, 16 Sep, 2018 at 10:38 PM
Who Can File Here
- Construction services providers who have an active Workers’ Compensation Exemption Registration can obtain a copy of their exemption registration here.
How You Can File Here
- E-File a Request for a Copy of your Workers' Compensation Exemption Registration and pay fees (includes service fee) online.
- If you prefer to mail in a copy request, please use form SS-4525.
- For assistance with your request for copies, or if you do not want to submit online, please contact Business Services at (615) 741-2286 or TNSOS.WCER@tn.gov.
Request for Copies Requirements
- The Registration Control Number of the Exemption Registration you are requesting a copy of.
- The registration applicant's name, birth date and the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number. This information is required to securely identify the Workers' Compensation Exemption Registration.
- Copy fee $20.00
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.