When you register for an online account, choose at least one insurance type, like home, auto ormotorcycle, and enter its policy number. Your policy number can be found in the upper right corner of each of your policy documents. You can manage one policy or multiple policies through your account. Once you've created an account, it's easy to add additional policies.
- Log in to your online account.
- Select Update Account Information from the list of options on the left. This will take you to the Update Your Account View page.
- Choose a type of insurance from the drop-down menu under Add Additional Product to Profile.
- Enter your policy number.
- Repeat for any other policies you’d like to associate with your online account.
- Click the Submit button when you’re finished.
Your account number isn’t the same as your policy number. Your policy number can be found in the upper right corner of your policy documents.
If you still have questions, call 888-458-2246 .